Registration is now open for the 40th AIVC conference: “From Energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” to be held on October 15-16, 2019 in Ghent, Belgium together with the 8th TightVent and the 6th venticool conferences.
Confirmed topical sessions include:
- 40 years of AIVC
- Bedroom ventilation, IAQ and sleep
- Better implementation of ventilative cooling (cooling of buildings using outside air as main source) in national (building) standards, legislation and compliance tools
- Controlling moisture for improved IAQ
- EPBD 2018/844/EU Article 19a feasibility study on the “inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems”
- EBC Annex 68 – Design and Operational Strategies for High IAQ in Low Energy Buildings
- EBC Annex 78 – Supplementing Ventilation with Gas-phase Air Cleaning, Implementation and Energy Implications
- EBC Annex 80 – Resilient Cooling
- Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared airtightness results
- Model based control and concepts for ventilation systems
- Performance-based assessment methods for ventilation systems
- What information do we need for occupant-centric building design and operation?
To proceed with your on line registration please visit us at: https://www.aivc.org/40th-aivc
Early bird registration ends on 30 June 2019!