Following the 1st EPBD article 19a stakeholder meeting which took place in June 2019 and where stakeholders discussed the state of the art regarding existing schemes in relation to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and optional building renovation passports, the 2nd stakeholder meeting aims to present the impact analyses and discuss the relevance, feasibility and possible scope of measures at EU-level.
The objectives of the 2nd stakeholder meeting are to:
- Define and discuss possible approaches to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Describe the impact analyses methodologies and their boundary conditions
- Present preliminary outcomes of these impact analyses
- Examine and discuss possible EU policy options to the inspection of standalone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Collect stakeholder input and feedback on the possible scope of potential measures
- Discuss the future of inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
The detailed agenda of the meeting is available here.
Registration to the 2nd stakeholder meeting of 28 November 2019 is possible here.
For further information about the study or stakeholder meeting, visit www.epbd19a.eu/