- The theme of this conference was “Towards optimal airtightness performance”.
- Download the programme.
Some key figures:
- Over 160 participants
- 68 abstracts submitted and peer-reviewed
- 8 persons in the organization committee
- 12 referees for peer-review
- 26 experts invited for specific talks
- 6 topical sessions.
The topical sessions included talks from experts on subjects identified by the organization committee. The 6 topics selected were:
- Philosophy for defining airtightness requirements
- Development of air leakage databases
- How tight and insulated ducts should be?
- Quality frameworks for airtightness assessment
- Night ventilation and cooling
- Sensors for demand–controlled ventilation
- More info: www.aivc.org