Monday 30 November 2020, 10:30-11:45 CET Air infiltration in buildings has multiple consequences on energy use and indoor environmental quality which depend on the location and distribution of leakages. Among others, pollutant infiltration and air draft are highly affected by … Continue reading
The October 2020 issue of the “Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” newsletter has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the building and ductwork airtightness platform (TightVent … Continue reading
After careful consideration by the Steering Committee and from input by authors, ASHRAE and AIVC have decided to postpone the conference, which was initially scheduled for September 14-16, 2020 in Athens, Greece. The conference “IAQ 2020: Indoor Environmental Quality Performance … Continue reading
The 18th issue of the TightVent newsletter is now available! Specific contents include:
- 14 -16 September 2020 – 41st AIVC & 9th TightVent – ASHRAE IAQ joint conference in Athens, Greece
- AIVC Ventilation Information Paper no 40 “Ductwork airtightness- A review”
- TAAC news
- TightVent-AIVC Webinars on durability of airtightness – Recordings available
- AIVC- TightVent project: Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack in declared airtightness results
- Durabilit’AIR project: Feedback and follow up
- Guidelines for airtightness measurements of high-rise buildings
- Product news from our partners
To download the newsletter please click here.
The Air Infiltration & Ventilation Centre has just released AIVC Literature List 35 “Building & Ductwork Airtightness”.
The document is split into 3 main chapters including:
- papers & slides presented at AIVC & TightVent Europe annual conferences and publications produced in collaboration with AIVC & TightVent Europe,
- slides presented at workshops organized with the collaboration of AIVC, TightVent Europe & the QUALICHeCK platform, and
- recordings from webinars organized with the collaboration AIVC, TightVent Europe & the QUALICHeCK platform.
Please click here to download and read the document.
The TEC Auto Test app allows to wirelessly connect with a Minneapolis BlowerDoor DG-1000 or DG 700 pressure gauge to conduct an automated airtightness test of a building. The app will collect and store the required test data from the … Continue reading
The UltraLink controller is a new volume flow regulator developed to deliver an optimal indoor climate to minimum energy consumption. With the UltraLink controller, you have the possibility to create a more efficient and optimized ventilation system with low maintenance … Continue reading
MEZ-BALLOON, are high quality duct plugs for a temporary closing of circular ducts during leakage test, duct sealing or duct cleaning. Our duct plugs can be reused at least 10 to 20 times and can be pumped up with a … Continue reading
The FlowBox is a passive exhaust fan flow meter that utilizes the DM32 manometer to measure exhaust only flows. This tool is perfect for measuring flows for bath fans, kitchen exhausts, room returns and whole-house ventilation. Its increased coverage area … Continue reading
The April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal has been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 40th AIVC – 8th TightVent & 6th venticool Conference, 2019 “From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of … Continue reading