The Call for Papers for the 37th AIVC – 18th ASHRAE – IAQ 2016 joint conference has been extended: The new deadline for abstract submissions is now 14 December, 2015.
The papers should focus on the following themes and topics among others:
- Definitions and metrics;
- Regulatory vs. voluntary compliance for achieving IAQ;
- IAQ certification programmes;
- Low energy/high performance buildings and IAQ;
- IAQ in sustainable building programmes;
- Interactions—IEQ, climate change, energy efficiency;
- Best practices;
- Ventilation and infiltration;
- Residential IAQ standards and policies;
- IAQ in Developing Economies;
- IAQ in mobile environments—aircraft, trains, ships, motor vehicles.
For more information, please visit: https://www.aivc.org/event/12-14-september-2016-conference-alexandria-va-37th-aivc-ashrae-iaq-joint-conference