This joint conference will provide a unique opportunity for dialog among attendees to facilitate understanding of current indoor air quality policies, standards and best practices with themes such as regulatory vs. voluntary compliance for achieving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), the role of IAQ in sustainable building programs and the relationship between IAQ and Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), etc.
The conference programme will include internationally acclaimed keynote speakers, original peer reviewed papers, the latest in indoor environmental quality control, plus workshops and panel discussion.
This conference will guide the researchers, experts, policy makers, building owners and operators, engineers, designers, IAQ professionals, commissioning agents, architects and other interested participants about what works and what really doesn’t work when tackling major improvements in indoor air quality. Target facilities include residential and non-residential buildings.
The event will cover the following themes and topics among others:
- Definitions and metrics
- Regulatory vs. voluntary compliance for achieving IAQ
- IAQ certification programs
- Low energy/high performance buildings and IAQ
- IAQ in sustainable building programs
- Interactions—IEQ, climate change, energy efficiency
- Best practices
- Ventilation and infiltration
- Residential IAQ standards and policies
- IAQ in Developing Economies
- IAQ in mobile environments—aircraft, trains, ships, motor vehicles
Please visit: https://www.aivc.org/event/12-14-september-2016-conference-alexandria-va-37th-aivc-ashrae-iaq-joint-conference for more information on registration etc.