The final programme for the joint 39th AIVC, 7th TightVent –& 5th venticool conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France is now available.
The conference will consist of 3 parallel tracks devoted to: Smart ventilation, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Health relationships, Ventilation and Airtightness and, Ventilative cooling – Resilient cooling, including 115 presentations from the call for papers and presentations on invitation.
There will be a total of 17 topical sessions:
- Rationale behind ventilation requirements and regulations
- Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared airtightness results
- Ductwork airtightness: Ongoing work in some European countries
- Sensors for smart ventilation
- Smart ventilation control strategies
- Performance of heat recovery ventilation systems in practice
- Air Quality in Domestic Kitchens
- Development of Indoor Air Quality Metric
- Assessing performance of ventilation systems
- French initiatives: An update on the French indoor air quality observatory recent results: focus on ventilation and perspectives
- Demand controlled ventilation in French buildings – 35 years of wide scale experience
- Commissioning of ventilation systems – Improving quality of installed ventilation systems
- Measurement accuracy of air flow and pressure difference
- Supplementing ventilation with gas-phase air cleaning, implementation and energy implications. The new IEA-EBC annex 78
- Presentation and Discussion of the recently adopted IEA EBC Annex 80 on Resilient Cooling
- BIM and Construction 4.0 opportunities in relation to ventilation and airtightness
- Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance
- Emmanuel Acchiardi, French Ministry of Housing
- Nicolas Doré, French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME)
- Jarek Kurnitski, REHVA Vice-president – Chair of the Technology and Research Committee
- Yves Lambert, European Ventilation Industry Association (EVIA)
- Philippe Moseley, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, European Commission
- Bjarne Olesen, ASHRAE president – Technical University of Denmark.
- Donald Weekes, Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance (IEQ-GA) President
The detailed programme can be found at: http://www.aivc2018conference.org/#FINAL-PROGRAMME
An overview of the draft programme is available at: http://aivc2018conference.org/#PROGRAMME-AT-A-GLANCE
To proceed with your on line registration please visit: http://aivc2018conference.org/#REGISTRATION
Registration is still possible but now ONLY ON SITE.
For further information please visit the conference website at: http://aivc2018conference.org/