Selected papers from the AIVC – TightVent- venticool 2019 Conference published at the REHVA journal 02/2020 issue!
The April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal has been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 40th AIVC – 8th TightVent & 6th venticool Conference, 2019 “From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” held in Ghent, Belgium on 15-16 October, 2019.
Specific articles include:
- Real-life ventilation filter performance in a city environment | Joris Van Herreweghe (BBRI, BE), Samuel Caillou (BBRI, BE), Tom Haerinck (BBRI, BE), Johan Van Dessel (BBRI, BE)
- Particle filtration in energy efficient housing with MVHR | Gabriel Rojas (Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria)
- Cloud based large-scale performance analysis of a smart residential MEV system | Bavo De Maré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Stijn Germonpré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Jelle Laverge (Ghent University, BE), Frederik Losfeld (Renson Ventilation, BE), Ivan Pollet (Renson Ventilation, BE), Steven Vandekerckhove (Renson Ventilation & KU Leuven, BE)
- Assessment of mid-term and long-term building airtightness durability | Bassam Moujalled (Cerema, FR), Sylvain Berthault (Cerema, FR), Andrés Litvak (Cerema, FR), Valérie Leprince (PLEIAQ, FR), Gilles Frances (Cetii, FR)
- New findings on measurements of very airtight buildings | Stefanie Rolfsmeier (BlowerDoor GmbH, DE)
- Influence of horizontal mounted flue gas exhaust systems on indoor air quality | Xavier Kuborn (BBRI, BE), Sébastien Pecceu (BBRI, BE)
To download and read the full journal please visit: https://www.rehva.eu//rehva-journal/detail/02-2020