TAAC is the TightVent Airtightness Associations Committee, launched in September 2012 by the TightVent Europe platform, with the primary goal to bring together national associations and experts in order to promote reliable testing/inspection and reporting procedures.
The scope of TAAC includes various aspects such as: building & ductwork airtightness requirements in the countries involved; competent tester schemes in the countries involved; applicable standards and guidelines for testing; inspection of ventilation systems; collection of relevant guidance and training documents; share of knowledge and experience; and information on ongoing research work in the field of building and ductwork airtightness.
At present the participants are from Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and the US.
In case you are interested to join this initiative, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see:
- About TAAC: https://tightvent.eu/taac
- TAAC participants: https://tightvent.eu/taac/taac-participants
- TAAC deliverables (publications, webinars etc.): https://tightvent.eu/taac/deliverables
- Becoming a Tightvent partner (for companies): https://tightvent.eu/contact
- Becoming a TAAC member: https://tightvent.eu/taac/contact-join